Everything you could ever want or need in a controller, and then
Click image for larger view.
Overview of the
A perfect setup has a volt meter
so you can keep track of your battery bank voltage, an Amp meter so you can
see what the turbine is producing at any given time, and from the constantly
changing reading those two meters provide you can use a calculator to
calculate wattage by multiplying the voltage times the amperage. More
sophisticated systems have automated monitoring systems to display wattage,
Amp hour production, and Ah consumption that can cost up to $350 dollar.
With the Intella-Controller you don't need separate meters and a calculator
because it does it all for you plus more.
It shows you instant readings of battery bank voltage and input amperage, or
wattage to the hundredth, and Amp hour productions, and........... Wait,
let's just list the different screens the Intella-Controller provides so you
can see for yourself what it can do for you.
NOTE: The battery
connection must be connected to the battery FIRST and before any other
connection is made!
Features available by pressing the MODE or OK buttons:
(1) Generator: Displays the voltage of two of the three phase
AC inputs. either A&B, A&C, or B&C
(2) Brake Time: The user adjustable amount of time the turbine
is held down in the brake mode. (in seconds)
(3) Brake On: The user selectable maximum amount of amperage from
the turbine before the brake is applied. (over-speed / storm protection)
(4) User: Displays the actual load in amps placed on the (OUTPUT)
terminals when they are activated by the controller. (max 35.5A on 12 volts)
(20A on 24 volt banks)
(5) User On: The user adjustable voltage point that the (OUTPUT)
terminals are switched on.
(6) User Off: The user adjustable voltage point that the (OUTPUT)
terminals are switched off.
(7) User Ah: The amount of Amp hours that have been consumed through
the (OUTPUT) terminals.
(8) Power: The instant readout of wattage being produced to the
hundredth of a watt.
(9) Charge Total: The total amount of Kwh that have been produced.
(10) Charge Ah: The amount of Amp hours produced into your battery
(11) Charge Off: The user adjustable voltage point that the
controller stops charging and enters brake mode.
(12) V / I : The instant readout of the battery
bank voltage and Amperage input to your battery bank to the hundredth.
Other features include:
Led status indicator lights BLUE Charging, RED Brake on, and GREEN load
output terminal on.
Auto sense of battery type and voltage.
Three Phase AC input direct from your wind turbine... (will not work
on DC output turbines like DCPM motors)
Brake switch that you can manually activate to stop your turbine for an
extended period of time.
Internal fan for protection against overheat during heavy operation caused
by high wind events.
Intella-Controller is a Hybrid controller capable of accepting both
wind and solar inputs (if used on smaller output turbines other
than TLG's). You can however purchase a separate
Intella-Controller for solar arrays with output of less than 36 amps
on 12-volt and less than 20 amps on 24-volt solar arrays.
Please verify your arrays output amperage before hand.
Although we had this version of
controller made special for the TLG-500 line of turbines you can still
benefit from its many features on several other wind turbines on the market
as well as solar arrays. Please call or email to verify if you have
Instructions for the
Setup support provided to
purchaser if needed.
Call to order (620)
Please read the
Product Disclaimer before you buy.
Tips and Tricks